Sunday, June 8, 2008

Guesses

I wanted to thank everyone for making your referral guesses. It was fun to see how excited you all are. As a reminder, here is the comprehensive list:

Linda- April 17
Nnenne- April 18
Chris and Jess- April 24
Jan- April 25
Meredith- April 27
Dan and Tiffany- April 28
M & R- April 29
Leslie- May 1
Haze- May 2
Jared and Amy- May 4
Teresa- May 12
Jennifer and Jody- May 15
Jan- May 16
Kristy- May 19
Faith- May 19
Heather- May 20
Teresa- May 22
Jodi- May 30
Christine- June 1
Faith, Again- June 6

Given the present uncertainties about when referrals will resume, I don't think I will re-open referral guesses for a third round. I just can't right now. But I do appreciate every guess and good wish:)

1 comment:

DC said...

I'm praying that you get your referral very soon.

BTW . . . I LOL at the poop story. :)