Since it looks more and more like I will not be traveling this summer, I am in need of some help.
I have, of course, thought of all of the negatives of traveling in October. Can you help me come up with some benefits?
Here is the list of benefits to October travel that I presently have:
1. My FMLA would encompass Thanksgiving, Abigail's birthday, my graduation, Abigail's winter break from school, Christmas, and New Years. Might even have my sister's birthday, if I play my cards right:)
2. I might get to travel with some fun people, like my friend Jen!
Um, yep, that's all I got. Help me out, people!
3. Cheaper airfare than summer travel (thanks jessica!)
4. Lots of potential to travel with cool people! (thanks rebecca!)
5. Better weather! (thanks ANTME's Momma!)
6. Great weather and Ethiopian Holidays! (thanks Aimee!)
7. The countryside should be fresh and green, and there should not be rolling blackouts (or power rationing.) (thanks Christine!)
8. Major help in the child-managing arena if I get to travel with Jennifer and Jody- a stand-in granny is an awesome offer! (thanks Jennifer!)
9. One less week of Presidental Campaigning! (thanks Emy!)