Monday, September 1, 2008

Teta Ta-Da!


Yea!


Don't tell Abigail, but my sister called last night to let me know she will be coming out for a visit when we get home from Ethiopia! Hooray! She plans on telling Abigail later today. I know Abigail will be thrilled!

Faith is a NICU nurse, so poopy diapers are old news to her... thinking that might come in handy when Anna gets home. Plus, the extra attention Abigail will get will be great for her- I don't want Abigail to get "lost" in the excitement.
I am so excited, too, because she has not yet visited us here in Hershey. I am sure Abigail will have a list about a mile long of all the things she will want to show Teta or share with her:)

5 comments:

Faith said...

What a goofy picture of Abigail. :) We'll have to make sure to take lots more to make up for that one.

Rebecca said...

Fun! Sisters are fun - and Abigail and Anna both will love having her there.

I Love Purple More Than You said...

Abigail can take her to the Hershey Chocolate tour! Yum!!!

Teresa said...

How exciting! I'm sure she will be as blessed by the visit as you and your girls will be.

Jennifer said...

yay! i know how much it means to you that she visit :)