Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's good news...

...really it is. I just don't know exactly what that news is. I have to confess that Grace told me what to post but I didn't verify it with her and I couldn't remember it afterwards. Then, my pride kicked in and I didn't want to post anything that was...well...that made me sound like I didn't know what I'm talking about. But the truth is...I don't know what I'm talking about.

Grace was very excited when I talked to her. Basically she said that she got all the paperwork she needs to bring Anna home!! Help me out all you Forever Families! I think she got Anna's Visa from the Embassy. Is that it? Whatever it is - Grace. is. thrilled! Will you please forgive me for being to proud to post?

Speaking of Forever Families....this made my day! Congratulations Coffeedoc and Coffeemom!

Oh and a newly-home Forever Family. Check out Jenn's post. Grace and Abigail are in the middle of the first picture. They over lapped a few days in Ethiopia with Grace. It was really fun to be able to see Grace and Abigail.

Hope y'all have a great weekend.
~Faith

6 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Awesome!! (and I am not sure what the good news is because I am a recent waiting list newbie). The pic with Grace and Abigail is cool!! You have been doing an awesome job for your sister while she has been away!! Congrats, Auntie!

Rebecca said...

It IS good news! Hope they're on their way home soon!

Jennifer said...

Yep- Visa and Passport- so they can come home!!!

Jebena said...

Thanks Faith (you are a brave woman to confess pride and how it almost got in the way, I admire you for being transparent)!

Tell Grace we send love and prayers!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys!

Dawn said...

I want to see pictures of all of them together!!