Monday, September 15, 2008

All is well

I talked to Grace and my mom for a few minutes earlier today. Everything with their flights went well. They arrived on time and with all of their bags! Thanks God! They had some time to sleep (didn't ask about that part) and then "they" (I'm not sure who, I didn't ask) brought Anna to the house in the morning!!!! I talked to Grace at dinnertime and she said everything had gone well during the day. She said Anna is doing well. My mom was very excited to get a long nap with Anna sleeping on her chest while Grace and Abigail went out. When I talked to them they were waiting with some other families to go to dinner. I heard Abigail in the back ground giggling up a storm. I'm so blessed that all is going well for them.

Faith

6 comments:

The Soucys said...

I've been refreshing like a mad woman, waiting for this post! SO happy to hear things are going well! God is good!!!!

Dawn said...

How wonderful!! I am getting oosebumps reading this.

~Laura~ said...

YAY! I'm so glad they made it there safe and with all their bags. Can't wait to see pics of them with Anna.

Jebena said...

Faith: Thanks for the wonderful update. Enjoy the blessings too!

Melissa said...

Great to hear that all is well.

Teresa said...

I am sure Grace, Abigail, and Grandma are in love with little Anna. I can't wait to see a family photo!

Thanks so much for the updates Faith!