Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pretty sure

Well, I'm pretty sure they got off OK.
Church was cancelled tonight due to heavy flooding in the area and at the last minute a friend and I decided to go see a movie. We saw Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3D. Cool glasses, huh??

I called Grace right before the movie and asked them to text me when they were getting on the plane. I never got a message so it must have been crazy or something. But, I haven't heard that they didn't make it so they must be somewhere in the air. I'm very excited!! I have no idea when I'll hear anything but I'll post as soon as I do.
Also, don't forget to check back tomorrow as Grace has promised something very cool!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love how the ticker now reads, "1 day until Anna is in my arms!" It is so exciting, and after a long wait it is finally here for Grace. I am checking in often to find out the details! Praying for a safe and amazing trip, Melissa.