Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Don't hold your breath...take your breath away

Don't hold your breath for those pictures. I just talked to Grace and this morning it took Mer and Ryan 15 minutes to send out one picture. Grace is going to try again later but it doesn't look hopeful.

I got to talk with Grace, Abigail and my mom again. Everyone is doing well except little Simon. He seems to have some stomach trouble. I heard him fussing over the phone. Would you all please join me in praying for him.

From what I understand Grace will be visiting the baby house tomorrow. It should occur sometime between midnight and 8am my time. (Ethiopia is 8 or 9 hours ahead of Chicago.) For everyone with a child there, whether you have received your referral yet or not, please know that tonight your child will be loved on. Tonight your child will receive a loving embrace. Tonight your love will be whispered into your child's ear.

I don't know about you but that takes my breath away!
Faith

(I don't in anyway mean to say that the Gladney care givers do not love on or hug the children. I just mean that someone who stood where you are standing is going to love on your child the way that others loved on Anna. And if I know Grace it will be thoroughly documented in pictures!!)

1 comment:

{B} said...

oh my gosh...I have tears. Thank you Grace!