Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Last

Today is my last day of work!

Just 11 more hours of call bells and monitor alarms and codes before I get to go get my girl! Woot!

Plans for tomorrow include picking up my mom at the airport (she is flying in from Chicago), officially finishing our packing (minus last-minute stuff), and a little get-together/bon voyage party at a local pub. (If you are local, head over to The Warwick tomorrow evening. I am doing dinner at 6pm but will be chillaxin' for a while after. In fact, I will be stuck there until John picks me up after he gets out of class, so come keep me company!)

Friday is more last-minute stuff (think pedicure, maybe a massage/acupuncture/chiropractor), cleaning out the fridge, lots of homework, and cleaning the house. Fun, no?

5 comments:

Tami said...

Exciting!!!!!! Leaving not the cleaning! LOL

Amber said...

You are so close....your heart must be racing all the time! I'm so excited for you!

Meredith said...

This is so exciting! Hooray!

Carol said...

So happy for you and Abigail and your mom - I think you will have a fabulous trip. Can't wait to hear all about it so keep us posted!

I Love Purple More Than You said...

What a great idea to get a pedicure and massage before you go!