Monday, September 15, 2008

Counting up


DAY 1


I haven't talked to them yet but if everything has gone as planned today is day 1. For a few hours now Grace has had Anna in her arms. I can't even imagine the joy of these past hours.



I had asked Grace to make a ticker to count up the days that she has Anna in her arms but with all the last minute business she was unable to make one. So until she gets back I'm going to keep track.



I have been such a blog stalker for the last couple of months and it is GREAT fun to be on this side. I hope everyone has a very blessed day. Join me in giving thanks.



Faith

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Her countdown ticker will now count up. While the graphics might not be the best, the days will be correct.

coffeemom said...

Thanks for keeping t his up. Hopefully we'll all be able to see or read updates...we are keeping them in our prayers and thoughts! Happy week for them!

Natalie Fournet said...

I woke up thinking of them and what a joyous day they are having...together at last!

Heather said...

yahoo!!