Wednesday, August 20, 2008

She Smiles!


Who even knew that she did that? Huge thanks to Christina for these pictures, and this little update!
Grace! Your daughter is AWESOME! My parents and I spent a good amount of time with her today so I'll be sending you a bunch of pictures when we get back. Anna was initially shy when we approached her. But we were diligent and were able to make her smile and laugh quite a bit!! I must tell you that she and my mother fell in love a little bit. Anna would not let my mother go and she cried when we had to leave. Truth be told, I think my mother shed a tear about leaving her behind! Had I not assured her that Anna had a wonderful mother coming for her very soon, I think my mom my have grabbed Anna and made a run for it with her!! Anyway, Anna has the most beautiful skin ever and a really sweet disposition. It was an absolute pleasure to hang out with her. You are one lucky mom!
Yes, I am. So lucky. So blessed.

13 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh my gosh, that smile could melt steel!! You can see her personality in it.

Mrs. Engelhardt said...

Oh my goodness! Could she be any cuter?!

Rebecca said...

I love that she's not just smiling, but scrunching her whole face up! It's a full body smile!

Jim and Debbie said...

Way too cute!! Bet you can't wait to wrap your arms around that angel! It's almost time!!

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW! She could NOT be cuter!! Simply precious

hazel said...

Now THIS is a face you can expect to see A LOT of!!

Blog Shmog said...

So sweet! I bet that just makes you even more ready to get there!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous giggle!!

Jana said...

well, THAT's pretty much the cutest picture ever.....

J, A, T and Y said...

Ahhhh how sweet!

~Laura~ said...

so so cute!!

Blessed Mommy said...

CANNOT stand how adorable she is!

Amber said...

I just love that picture! You will be with her soon.