Friday, August 29, 2008

FAQ: Offer

Okay, I know a lot of you have questions. How do I know? Well, the emails and the comments for one thing:) But also because I had a lot of questions- and still do- especially as you progress through the adoption timeline.

So, I am opening it up to your questions. They can be questions about paperwork, the process, packing, or even about me!

Email me (yellow_grace at yahoo dot com) or leave a comment. I will compile the questions into a post, and everyone will get to benefit from the knowledge-sharing:)

I don't promise to know everything, but I am happy to give opinions and share what I do know- happy asking!

1 comment:

Shawn and Jami said...

I was wondering if you would be willing to take some pictures of the girls wile you are there? We woud be sooooo grateful for little glimpses of them. Let me know and I will get you their info:) Thank you!