Friday, January 4, 2008

Not So Good

Click here to read about my really not so good day yesterday.

The long and short of this whole mess (and why it affects my adoption process) is two-fold:

1) Moving to Illinois (as I might be required to do) would interrupt my adoption process and cause me a lot of extra adoption expenses since I would have to get all of my paperwork and my home-study re-done.

2) Lawyers cost money. Money that was supposed to be used for this adoption. And money that I don't have. Right now, if I were to get my "golden ticket" (I-171H), I could not move forward because I simply do not have the funds.

So, please be in prayer about this. Adoption has all kinds of setbacks, and this is one for me. Fooey.

2 comments:

Eryka said...

Definitely in prayer!

Blessed Mommy said...

We'll be praying too!