Saturday, April 26, 2008

Map

Okay, did you see my new cluster map that I added yesterday? It's on the right-hand sidebar at the bottom. In one day, I have had readers from all over the country, and one from Europe, too! How cool is that!

So, I would like to take a minute to let you all give a shout out to the little girl that is the inspiration for this blog... Maybe something like this:

Hi sweetest girl! This is your Momma, shoutin' out my love, from the Sweetest Place on Earth- Hershey PA! Love you and can't wait to meet you!

Okay, hit us with your shout outs!

5 comments:

kristine said...

Grace!

This is Kristine...another mama-to-be (again) waiting for her little one from Ethiopia! My Abbie (who must be about the same age as your Abigail) are just checking in and saying thank you for your refreshing thoughts from the other side of the country (Bellingham, WA)...

Here's a shout out of love to both our little girls!!!

Kristine

Teresa said...

Shoutin' out in SD!

hazel said...

This is Haze in Calgary, sending a big shout out to your sweet, little newest addition!

Holly said...

Blessings from North Carolina!
What a blessing Abigail is and her sweet sister...coming soon!
I enjoy your insightful posts and humor too!
Holly-
www.purposedrivenfamily.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Shout out from southern IN!
Oh- and you and John and Abigail should visit. Or just John. I will get extra controllers for the Wii. BUT, he has to watch Angels in the Dust first so we can discuss it ;)