Cautiously optimistic. But resigned, at the same time.
Please pray for my friends M&R and Jana and Michael who are both going through a very difficult part of their wait. Hopefully we will all get good news today.
As of 8pm....
So, it looks like no one got a referral today, and for good reason. Gladney announced some delays in Ethiopian adoptions that are beyond their control. Out of respect, I have taken down the details.
All that to say- yeah, I don't think I will be getting my referral any time soon. The cautious optimism is gone, and resignation reigns.
17 days until I exit The Window.