Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bump Check- 18 Weeks

My sister says the bump looks smaller than last week, and I kind of agree. But the Nugget is actually measuring a bit larger than we expected... at our 17w5d visit, Nugget was measuring about a whole week larger. And my belly numbers are measuring exactly as they should. I think it's just that the bump keeps getting longer instead of sticky-outer-er. Does that make sense?


My cousin remarked that this is not really a baby bump so much as it is chips and pizza. John now wants to call the baby "chips and pizza." Um... no.

Did I mention that the baby thinks my bladder is a trampoline? I know you are jealous.

In other news, I am getting tired of showing you my shower curtain every week. Maybe I should put some subliminal messages up on Cinderella's skirt to see who picks up on it?

No comments: