Saturday, November 10, 2007

2 Degrees of Separation*

Okay, it was cool before, but this morning, it was just plain cold! When I woke up, it was 59-60 degrees in the house. Don't know what happened to the heater- it just never turned on!

Now, I am about to get personal here... it was so cold in my room (probably about 56-58, given how much cooler my bedroom usually is) that I decided I would rather wait and go to the bathroom at work! I was not going to freeze my hiney!

Thankfully, the heat seemed to remember that it was supposed to come on, so I didn't have to call maintenance. But still.

Ah well, think of all the money I saved! Several dollars (and one very full bladder) closer to my daughter!

For a similar story about turning on the heat, click here.

*Get it? There were 2 degrees of separation between cool and cold? Get it? Man, just tell me to stop making bad jokes!

No comments: