Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bump Check- 20 weeks and Update

I have enough of a bump now, that when I bend over, I feel like I am bending over my little belly ball. I also have started the "pregnancy sit" (John's term) where if I am sitting and need to lean forward, I have to move my legs apart to make room for my bump.

My back has been totally whack for a week, and I can't get enough of the chiropractor. Plus, their handy-dandy table offers me a place to lay on my stomach comfortably:)

Everything was good at our ultrasound on Wednesday. The Nugget was sucking thumb/fingers, and really having a good time of it, too:) Everything looks good, and the cervix is doing it's thing! A few more weeks of weekly checks, and then we can ease up a bit... although I will miss seeing my little Nugget:(

Nugget rubbing his/her eye.

No comments: