* So many Gladney referrals! What a week! The E. Family, the G. Family, Ashley, Angie, and the Winters! Plus, Jennifer and Jody went on wait list! Woot!
* On Monday I was blessed with 5 large rubbermaid bins of donations for Ethiopia! The family that donated the clothes insisted that I use anything that I can for the new baby, and donate the rest. So that is a double blessing- a new (free) wardrobe for my baby, and tons of stuff for the orphanage!
* Finally got word about the bunk beds. They will be delivered on April 2. Guess I need to get the girls' room a bit more ready:)
* The loan from A Child Waits Foundation has given helped me stop worrying about the adoption finances, and start getting excited about planning my travel!
* Abigail continues to look forward to her sister joining her. This week she gave my mom a list of things she can no longer do when she is a big sister because those are "baby things." The kid cracks me up!